For our Power Distribution Division (PDD) Headquarters we are looking for a Senior Product Manager (male/female) in Vienna, Austria:
Senior Product Manager MCCB
Locations: Vienna, Austria
Manages the relevant products throughout the entire product life cycle and takes over responsibility for all product relevant issues (costs, footprint, price positioning and overall product life cycle). Defines & executes the targets of profit plan and growth initiatives. Responsible for end to end profitability of relevant product basket with special focus on product cost. Manages Junior Product Manager(s).
- Develops and executes the product strategy. Measures, manages and drives the relevant products' performance with focus on end to end profitability according to plan and forecast.
- Understands and identifies customer needs (voice of customer) and competitive environment as well as market trends of products and applications.
- Defines competitive product costs & price positioning. Defines the product roadmap and drives product development based on voice of customers for new products and upgrades, transitions and retire products. Takes the team member role in new product development projects.
- Approves the product & application documentation on technical & commercial issues and manages all the communication about commercial, product, application and market to key stakeholders. Assures the compliance of relevant products with standards, norms and Intellectual Property policies.
- Responsible for defining the product strategy, product roadmap and execution of the relevant product(s) or portfolio(s) based on voice of customers and segment input for Junior Product Manager(s).
- Responsible for all communication of Junior Product Manager(s)' product(s) in regards to commercial, product, application and market(s) to key stakeholders. Responsible for organizing, prioritizing and managing all support activities given from the Product Managers to the Junior Product Manager(s) including ensuring timely and qualitative execution.
- College degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- At least 6 years' experience in a relevant field
- Knowledge of MCCB, ACB and related products; application and customer understanding in MOEM (machinery, marine, solar, wind, mining, etc.), commercial and industrial building, understanding of market trends and megatrends in this business
- Interpersonal skills and intercultural understanding, interpersonal savvy, strong leadership skills
- Ethical, passionate and accountable way of working
- Efficiency-driven, demonstrates transparency and willingness to learn
- Fluent speaking and writing in both English and German
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Excellent working environment - safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce - the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are - both individually and as an organization - and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look--from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day--you'll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.