We are looking for people
who like to walk the talk!
Operational Excellence Specialist (m/f)
with a main focus on Iran
Mayr-Melnhof is the world-leader in recycled fiber based cartonboard and Europe's leading manufacturer of folding cartons. With about 9.900 employees in 44 production sites the group achieved consolidated sales of approximately EUR 2 billion p.a. The stock-quoted MM Group is still expanding and therefore constantly in search for ambitious future employees who appreciate the extraordinary chances for personal and professional development.
For our Business Unit Tobacco we are looking for a well-educated and motivated Operational Excellence Specialist with a main focus on Iran.
- You will support topics like process optimization, automation or continuous improvement projects
- You will steer projects in order to meet budget expectations
- You will be in exchange with the local Management on a regular base and also showing presence on site
- You will follow up daily production performance, progress of projects, investments and day to day topics
- You will report directly to the Head of Business Unit Tobacco
- You are based out of our Headquarter in Vienna
- You are fluent in speaking, reading and writing Farsi and English, German language is beneficial
- You have a university degree with technical or engineering background, additional commercial focus is beneficial but not a must
- You can show at least 3-5 years of work experience in a similar position, ideally in our or other relevant industries (processing, packaging, printing or converting industry)
- You are willing to travel internationally to our production sites, at least 50% of your time
- You feel comfortable working with numbers on a daily bases, performing analysis and statistics and analyzing processes
- You are well self-organized
- You are determined, take initiative, have excellent communication skills and are always ready to take on new tasks
- You are able to adapt to different target groups within the organization, from managing directors to employees on the shop floor
- Interesting and challenging tasks on a generalist base, with creative leeway
- An international team, living the values of responsibility, performance and passion on a daily base
- Outstanding development potentialities within a successful group
- Numerous training and development opportunities, as part of the Mayr-Melnhof Academy
Based on your qualifications and relevant work experience, we offer a gross yearly salary starting from EUR 40,000 for this position. Salary is negotiable depending on your individual profile and work experience.
We offer an interesting, technically challenging job with creativity and great opportunities for professional development in a successful, international corporation. If you are interested in a job with diverse tasks and responsibilities, we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, relevant certificates).
Mayr-Melnhof Karton Gesellschaft m.b.H
Brahmsplatz 6, 1040 Wien
All references to persons apply to either gender.