Our customer is technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. The company offers solutions which ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world.
Our customer offers an exciting area to explore the spheres of Java, user interfaces, RESTful APIs and internal tool APIs, that connect the world of IT with the world of users.
In this position, you will extend the core Java-based services (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket Server, Jenkins, etc.) and get to know numerous types of APIs like REST, SOAP or XMLRPC. You will not only work on plugins, but also further align the requirements and status quo in close cooperation with various teams or departments within our customers company.
Java Developer (m/f) - for cutting edge network solutions
- Build and maintain Java plugins (mainly in the Atlassian family of tools)
- Work on the back- and frontend (mostly web)
- Work on Java packaging and deployment on staging and production servers
- Administer our local Java package index
- Create (automated) documentation of your code
- Prepare internal documentation for our developers
- Conduct small-scale internal Java courses in which you share best practices between projects and developers
- Successfully completed technical education/background (HTL, FH, University)
- Excellent knowledge in Java programming and experience with Java web server tuning
- Excellent knowledge in web programming (HTML5, CSS, JS)
- Good know-how of Python
- Good know-how of Linux
- Good know-how of version control software (preferably Git)
- Experience with containers/virtualization (Docker, Vagrant etc.) is an advantage
- Good command of English, German is an advantage
- Good social and communication skills
What our client offers:
- Exciting work environment - high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit because of international experts
- Central office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
The annual gross salary starts from EUR 40.000,- depending on experience and qualifications.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via www.apply.iventa.eu,
quoting the ref. no. 56719/KA.
Iventa Wien Zsuzsanna Torda, Tel: +43 (1) 523 49 44 - 282