Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Data Warehouse Service Manager (f/m)
We are looking for a talented and professional person to manage one of the largest IT services in RBI. The right candidate is comfortable with technical and organisational challenges, can speak and act in the interests of our service and really wants to work for an Adaptive Organisation.
- You are responsible for all aspects of the DWH Service to fulfil the Data Consumers SLA's
- You lead and mentor a team of four Application Managers to deliver the service
- You can manage small projects and matrix-activities end to end
- You can budget and forecast 6m+ EUR
- You manage incident, problem and change processes within the team
- You can report and present your service in any dimension
- You manage the data quality tools, processes & KPI's to improve the service
- 7+ years of experience in an IT department
- Practical experience in managing an enterprise IT application or service
- Experience in budget planning
- Some understanding of banking business
- Good knowledge of IT Service Management (e.g. ITIL certification), KANBAN and/or Adaptive Organisation
- Good communication and presentation skills as well as an excellent command of English
- Strong analytical skills, hands-on approach and structured way of working even under pressure
- Highly experienced with Office applications, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software
- A team player, ability to multi-task and work in cross-functional, fast-paced environments with the pressure of multiple deadlines
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!