Internship Energy Economics (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 20 bn and a workforce of around 20,700 employees in 2017, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Business Support
- Portfolio Development
- Performance & Change Management
- HSSE - Health, Safety, Security & Environment
- Future Energy
- Market Dynamics & Analysis
- Project Finance & Economics
- Currently enrolled student of industrial engineering and/or management studies
- High interest or specialization in engineering and/or economics
- Excellent MS Office skills
- English and German fluently
We offer you:
- Compensation between EUR 950,- and EUR 1,400,- depending on level of education
- An international and dynamic environment
- A challenging position where you can apply your theoretical knowledge in practice
- Location: Vienna/Gänserndorf/Schwechat
- Start: January/February 2019
- Duration: 6 months, full time
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.