Internship IT Security (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 20 bn and a workforce of around 20,700 employees in 2017, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Assist in managing a Vulnerability Management Process to decrease and constantly maintain the groups vulnerability level
- Design vulnerability statistics and moderate mitigation management meetings
- Assist in maintaining a Cyber Security Incidence Response Team (CSIRT)
- Support and contribute to the implementation of a defined IT Security maturity roadmap
- Assist in planning security architecture for various security solutions and projects within business divisions and IT
- Support in various daily security topics
- Ongoing Studies in Information/IT Security (Uni/FH)
- High ability and willingness to act self-responsibly and self-contained
- Fluency in English
We offer you:
- Compensation between EUR 950,- and EUR 1,400,- depending on level of education
- An international and dynamic environment
- A challenging position where you can apply your theoretical knowledge in practice
- Location: Vienna
- Start: January 2019
- Duration: 6 months, full time
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.