So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
DWH Modeler (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
The department Data Warehouse AT (DWH) is responsible end-to-end for the Local Austrian Core Data Warehouse, which is part of Erste Groups Business Intelligence and Analytics landscape.
- Participate in the design and implementation of a new Conceptual Data Model for the Core Data Warehouse
- Collaborate with the Lead Data Architects to determine a high level data strategy for the Core Data Warehouse
- Cooperate with business partners on the full lifecycle of data-related projects from requirements analysis and design through development
- Join forces with the database engineers to create optimal physical data models
- Expertise in data modelling principles/methods including conceptual, logical & physical Data Models
- Software Development experience considered as advantage
- Excellent data interpretation and communication skills
- Ability to summarize complex findings
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and data flows
- A fun to work with mindset and approach
- Fluent in English, German considered as advantage
- A position where you can become a founding member of the new state-of-the-art Core DWH for Austria
- The support of your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- A work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: