Director Project Management - Pharma Production (f/m)
Region Austria / Linz
You are part of the Site Leadership Team and lead a team of 14 Direct Reports who are the technical interface to customers. In this role you ensure the initiation, steering and support of the implementation and execution of various projects.
- Coordination of the project portfolio
- Realization of all projects regarding targets (quality, costs, timeline and on time delivery)
- Ensure the chemical-technical and economic feasibility of projects
- Coordination/supervision of project budget including corrective action management
- Lead, motivate and develop your team
- Plan, coordinate and supervise the department resources and costs
- University degree (preferably PhD, ideally in Organic Chemistry or Chemical Engineering)
- Top communicator with strong leadership and customer-focused personality with business acumen
- Approx.10 years' experience within project management in various industries
- Experience in working in a matrix organization and in cross-functional teams
- Approx. 5 years' experience in customer contact/business projects (preferred CMO experience)
- Experience in chemical manufacturing/engineering, LEAN manufacturing and Six Sigma
- Ability to deal with complexity and uncertainty
- Full professional proficiency in German and English (written and spoken)
- Employment with an innovative, future-oriented organization.
- Outstanding career and development prospects.
- Company pension scheme.
- Exciting company culture which stands for integrity, intensity, involvement and innovation.
For this role, we offer an attractive salary that matches your qualifications and experience. Please note that for legal reasons we have to point out that for this position according to the collective agreement for the chemical industry a monthly gross salary of at least EUR 6.266,57 is offered.
Interested? Please apply here
Recruiter: Claudia Huber-Newman
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $20 billion and 65,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
On the Austrian site in Linz more than 700 members work on custom manufacturing of active ingredients for our customers in pharmaceutical industry. Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Patheon, part Thermo Fisher Scientific