HR Generalist - Focus HR Operations (m/f)
- Act as a key HR point of contact and trusted advisor for our business leaders and employees
- Generalist HR Support across the business in areas as HR operations, compensation and benefits, employee engagement and employee relations
- Lead our compensation & benefits strategy globally - Design, implement, and manage salary classification and compensation programs; Manage the annual salary/bonus process globally as well as our benefit strategy globally
- Lead the on-boarding and off-boarding process for dedicated countries and business units in Europe
- Manage all aspects of payroll utilizing external payroll vendors
- Organize and implement international mobility and relocation topics
- Drive HR Analytics from an HR Operations perspective
- Ensure HR data quality in our HRIS as well as some level of reporting tasks
- Contribute to the development and improvement of our HR services by identifying best practices and continuous process improvement
- Ensure compliance with the local legislation in the different countries in EMEA
- Report to the Global Head of HR based in Austria, close cooperation with the global HR team
- 5+ years of Human Resources generalist experience in the mentioned areas within a technology organization of a multinational company environment
- Master´s degree in Human Resources
- Solid knowledge and experience of Benefits and Compensation
- Demonstrated effective analytical skills, including modeling and scenario planning
- Deep HR Operations background
- Deep knowledge of Austrian labor and social law as well as Payroll (EMEA experience is a benefit), rules, regulations and obligations
- Excellent MS Office Skills and experience in working with different HRIS
- Excellent German skills, fluent English skills
- Hands-on personality and experience taking responsibility for the full scope of HR activities
- Strong practice in providing support and advice to employees on operational HR activities
- Strong track record and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, entrepreneurial, open-minded and high passion for technology
- Highly effective organizational skills and strong business and HR acumen
- Unlimited work permission for Austria
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Attractive salary + variable compensation
- Personal and professional development
- Open and diverse corporate culture in an inspiring working environment
- Flexible working times
- Career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Permanent, full-time employment
- Great events for employees
- Modern office with chill zone (Virtual Reality, PlayStation, Wii U, table football, …)
We offer you an annual gross salary starting from EUR 45.000,00 depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous knowledge.
Launched in 2007, Tricentis has gained recognition worldwide as a cutting edge continuous testing company. Our software testing tool, Tricentis Tosca, is revolutionizing test automation, making automation easy even for those who have limited to no programming experience.
Due to our continuous growth we are constantly looking for passionate talents and "outside the box"-thinkers who want to become part of a global, dynamic, exciting and diverse workplace where you can develop yourself, grow and create your own future.
With our headquarter in Vienna, Austria, we have achieved a global growth with offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, Denmark, India, the US, Australia and Singapore.
You are welcome to become part of a fabulous and outstanding workplace. Be an achiever, be focused and goal-oriented, be creative and flexible - be YOURSELF.