AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG is a European pioneer with focus on rare diseases. We develop and market innovative solutions beyond drugs. To enhance our team in Vienna we are looking for a:
Business Development Specialist (f/m)
- University degree in business administration or natural science
- Previous working experience in the (bio)pharmaceutical industry, specifically in Business Development
- Orphan disease knowledge/experience preferred
- Strong collaboration, organization, scientific and strategic skills
- Speed and proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and presentation skills in German and English
The Business Development Specialist takes care of all licensing aspects including B2B communication & relationship-building, analytic workup of business opportunities, due diligence preparation and conduct, preparation and negotiation of in and out licensing agreements, surveillance and maintenance of existing partnerships.
Ready for an ambitious job?
- You are screening cooperation opportunities within the therapeutic target interests of AOP Orphan
- You evaluate license offers for plausibility and economic viability
- You evaluate business opportunities and establish business cooperation for AOP Orphan products in new territories
Able to align?
- You drive acquisition process from initial contact, evaluation and proposal process to negotiation of business deal and contract
- You develop key account strategies in cooperation with the Business Units
- You take care of information exchange within AOP Orphan HQ, affiliates and aligned companies
Looking for an agile environment?
- You enjoy working in a growing international company introducing solutions for rare diseases to new markets
- You are a self-motivated and driven individual with a can do and positive attitude
- You will be part of a young and motivated team who drives our business
The gross monthly salary provided for this function is a minimum of EUR 4.500.- based on full-time employment. Any potential overpayment depends on professional experience and qualifications.
Take this AOPPORTUNITY and apply now.
+43 1 503 72 44-62