inet is the 'hidden champion' behind the TMS of renowned global companies and part of the Alpega group. Our cloud solution is used for the planning, controlling, billing and optimization of millions of transports. We are looking for open minded and detail-oriented people who would like to be part of our global finance team of Alpega and to build up a tax function. Are you ready for the challenge?
TAX MANAGER (m/f) ALPEGA GROUP IN VIENNA
International collaboration. Global tax strategy. Your challenge.
- Part of your job is to set the overall global tax strategy for the Alpega group as well as other tax relevant planning.
- You are responsible for setting up and building a global tax function for the Alpega Group.
- You are the first point of contact for all matters concerning taxation.
- As Tax Manager you will support the group with setting a global tax structure and an efficient transfer pricing model. Furthermore, you will deal with monthly and year-end calculation of current and deferred income taxes, creating and filing annual tax returns, ensuring overall tax compliance and supporting the business with any VAT or WHT related inquiries.
- You will be an interface to external Consultants as well as tax authorities in various countries in Europe, Asia and US.
- a completed economic education and a minimum of three years of experience as Tax Manager.
- experience in working in an international environment, ideally with one of the leading consulting firm.
- experience with tax audits and an understanding of European tax rules.
- excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
- a detail-orientation as well as a solution orientation and you are working independently.
- an understanding of tax management in a project-based environment and you thrive in a high performance environment.
- a readiness to travel - the position is based in Vienna, but you can expect around 40 annual travel days to Dornbirn, Brussels and other parts of the global Alpega group.
- an international working environment with the possibility of having your ideas and opinions heard.
- a high degree of independency and responsibility within your area.
- a dynamic business growth of the Alpega group.
- exciting cross-border projects with global customers.
- made it into the top 5 TMS providers and compete with major IT companies.
- flexible working hours, which allows you to organize yourself and your tasks independently.
For legal reasons, we are obliged to indicate the minimum salary according to the Austrian collective agreement. The minimum yearly salary for this positions amounts to EUR 48.000,- gross p.a. The actual salary is dependent on your qualifications and experience.
READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?
Stephanie Pichler is looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal:
inet-logistics GmbH | Human Resource Management | Färbergasse 17 | 6850 Dornbirn
Stephanie Pichler | tel: +43 (0) 5572 73740