Customer Success Manager (f/m) @ A1 Digital International GmbH
A1 Digital is part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group. A set of innovative and scalable Cloud and IoT services qualify A1 Digital as partner of choice for digital midmarket projects. The target market is Europe and it includes CEE countries where A1 Telekom Austria Group is already active as well as additional Western European markets, above and foremost Germany. With several years of relevant experience in the field of IoT and some of the leading datacenters in Europe, A1 Digital is well set to support its customers with best of breed solutions.
- You are managing the service delivery process and technical integration of digital business solutions together with customers, partners and suppliers along the value chain.
- You are tracking the inventory and/or order and delivery for hardware components required for customer orders (e.g. routers, data-loggers, telematics sensors, SIM cards/chips, etc.).
- You are tasked with the provisioning and configuration of IT-infrastructure and network elements (e.g. server configuration, IP planning, routing, firewall configuration, etc.).
- You will handle the installation and/or configuration of software components (e.g. configuration of customer accounts, user roles and permissions, databases, reports etc.).
- You do quality assurance and end-to-end testing.
- You are providing sales support throughout the pre-sales and negotiation process especially with regards to delivery times and service level agreements as well as for after sales contract amendments and change requests.
- You are supporting and training the customer service teams for new offerings and after-sales customer care, incident handling, troubleshooting and release and outage management.
- You will manage relationships with solution partners, suppliers and outsourcing partner during customer on-boarding and continuous operation throughout the product lifecycle including forward looking resource planning.
- You are in charge of definition and tracking of KPIs for service quality and efficiency followed by proactive planning and execution of initiatives to continuously improve KPIs together with product management.
- 3 years of experience in IT and/or telecommunication industry
- Experience with customer interaction in sales and/or customer care with process and project management skills with motivating and integrative influence on many internal and external stakeholders and Partners.
- Broad interdisciplinary knowledge about internet, cloud and wireless communication technologies, devices as well as IP networks and protocols required (e.g. IP routing, tracing and diagnostics).
- Basic knowledge about embedded systems, GIS/GPS technology, sensor networks, industrial automation as well as experience with GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE devices and core network infrastructure (APN, GGSN, SGSN, HLR, RADIUS and corresponding interfaces) appreciated.
- Eagerness and innate curiosity to analyse, diagnose and solve technical problems together with customer.
- Ability to understand and to translate customer needs and challenges for technicians, product managers and sales.
- Fluency in English and German required - Slavic languages appreciated.
- Occasional travels especially to DACH and CEE region.
- "Customer comes first" attitude with self-sufficient and independent working style.
- Performance driven team-player with ability to deliver under high time pressure.
- Eager to challenge the status-quo, admit mistakes to learn and to improve to the benefit of our customers.
- Appreciates innovative new challenges with constantly evolving technologies and platforms.
There are many possibilities to develop in our company! Seize the chance, evolve and use the possibility to make your career! We are looking forward to your application!
Our performance-based-salary models reward extraordinary commitment and success. The minimum annual gross salary according to the collective agreement of Telekom Austria AG is EUR 43.694,14. The actual annual salary depends on your qualifications and professional experience.
As A1 Telekom Austria AG our goal is to increase the proportion of women in the entire company, and we have developed measures to promote women. We would be happy to interest women in the position currently available and invite them to apply.