"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Team Assistant - part time (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The Group Product and Business Management C&M provides an efficient and profitable product portfolio supplemented by sophisticated business support & services to all Corporates & Markets business units and their clients.
- provide at least 3 years of administrative assistant experience
- provide full administrative support to the respective B-2/B-3 managers and colleagues in the same department
- support the organizational workflow of the office
- provide basic support in business and personnel matters
- collect, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mails of the superior and the department
- manage entire schedules and/or specialized agenda of the superior
- take care of rooms, technical equipment and beverages/catering for meetings and events
- create archives of documentations (e.g. memos, letters, etc)
- provide assistance to the colleagues at time of difficulties with technical facilities e.g. PC, printer or SAP
- support in controlling, tracking and reporting of unit costs, invoices, reimbursement activities in SAP or other systems
- support the superior in organizational and administrative matters (also outside of office time and on ad hoc cases)
- support in Personnel matters
- support in Travel organisation
- show flexibility
- have good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- are fluent in English; German and/or a CEE language is a clear benefit
- provide the opportunity to work in an international environment and to become member of an attractive Team
- offer you an interesting job in a highly motivated team, the possibility to work in a dynamic and international environment as well the possibility to directly influence the success of the company
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 33.160,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: 19,25 h
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: