Come join us and become a part of our world. Together we can discover new ways to improve and extend people's lives. As part of the global Novartis Group our sites in Kundl and Schaftenau are specialized in development and production of antibiotics and biologics.
Communications Manager (m/f)
(fixed-term role ending after 18 months)
Area of Responsibility
- Develop, implement and maintain effective communications practices and plans for internal and external communications. This will be done in conjunction with Country / Regional and Global communication leaders.
- Works closely with other Novartis / Sandoz communications departments/consultants (e.g. corporate communications) to ensure consistent and complete communications across the Company. This may include translation into local languages.
- Provide direct communications support and planning to senior business leadership.
- Advise communications leader on all matters related to internal and external relations/communications.
- Work with Communications leaders to evaluate and decide on news and information to promote and on appropriate methods/tools.
- Ongoing evaluation of resources/personnel needed for effective and efficient internal and external communications
- Education: University degree
- Languages: Fluent in German and English
- Experience: 3 years of experience working in communications / public relations department; Good writing, editing, proofreading skills; Ideally experienced in social media; Ideally with pharma background
Please apply online: Online Application (Job ID 248950BR)
Contact: Oskar Dajerling, Recruiter
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least EUR 48,718.04 per year).
6250 Kundl, Austria