SIBUR International GmbH
Technical Service Expert in logistics
The SIBUR Group of Companies (www.sibur.ru) is the largest petrochemical company in Russia. SIBUR International GmbH is an export subsidiary of SIBUR that arranges delivery of the Group's products to Europe and Asia.
SIBUR International continuously improves its business processes implementing the ideas and suggestions offered by our employees. That is why your ambition for personal development, that of your professional environment and openness to changes are the qualities that we appreciate in particular in our employees.
The reason why we have chosen our company is that we wish to participate in the implementation of worldwide projects, work in a financially reliable company and pursue a carrier in the upcoming petrochemical industry.
SIBUR International is growing now at a rapid pace, and we are in search of candidate for the position of Technical Service Manager in Logistics, who will take up responsibility for the following tasks:
- Receiving and maintaining customer references on the quality of dry and bulk cargo delivery / on the quality of assembly, packaging;
- Receipt and management of warehousing requests for product quality / packaging / delivery;
- Appeals statistics preparation and analysis;
- Preparation and control of activities aimed to reduce customer appeals in quantity / cost;
- Control of corrective measures aimed to reduce the number of incoming claims;
- CRM database maintain and update;
- Preparation of Technical Tasks, testing and commissioning of CRM improvements aimed to improve and increase the efficiency of the technical service;
- Claim payment control on the basis of analytics. Receipts registration.
- Higher education (chemical / petrochemical as an advantage);
- From 3 years' experience in production companies as a Customer Service Manager in Supply Chain, experience is in the petrochemical industry will be an advantage;
- Good understanding of logistics (Incoterms, Dangerous goods, multimodal logistics, last mile deliveries, overseas and bulk logistics, international regulations);
- Customer oriented thinking, friendly and open;
- Good analytical skills;
- Languages: English (advanced), Russian (advanced), other European languages as an advantage.
We are offering to our future colleague:
- Salary: from EUR 3500 gross per month, annual bonus;
- Individual development plan, a coach for the probation period;
- Team of strong professionals, managers and team leaders who share their experience
More information about SIBUR International can be found on our website: http://www.sibur-int.com. Should you get interested in the above-described tasks and feel that you meet the necessary requirements, please tell our HR Team about yourself by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are looking forward to hearing from you!