Prinzhorn Holding founded in 1853, is still a family owned and managed group with 6,600 employees in 15 countries and a European market leader in the packaging, paper, and recycling industry. With an annual turnover of 1,40 billion Euro, the group ranks number three in Europe and plans to double its size by 2030.
In order to strengthen the group IT-Team at the location in Vienna 23, we are, effective immediately, looking for a:
webMethods (Junior) (f/m)
- Implementation (incl. development, testing and documentation) of projects in webMethods EAI
- Support and optimize existing interfaces and integration topics in webMethods
- Inhouse consulting for integration topics related to projects
- 2nd & 3rd Level support
- Computer Science or Engineering degree is required
- Working experience as a (Java -) developer for min. 2 years
- Expertise in webMethods is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curiosity for knowledge enhancement and - deepening
- English fluently, German is desirable
- Austrian working permission
- Technical education on the webMethods platform (internal & external trainings)
- Work as part of a dynamically growing and internationally operating group
- Work onsite with on a fancy working area with a good work-life balance
- Attractive social benefits (staff canteen, employee parking, etc.) & good working atmosphere
- Modern location in the headquarter in Vienna with excellent public transport connections (U6)
- Start: immediately
- Salary: Depending on your specific qualification and professional experience, we offer you an annual gross salary starting at EUR 35,000,- (all-in-contract).
If you are interested in bringing your expertise to an attractive international organisation, we look forward to your application, referring to identification number 71.337. We prefer applications via ISG-Karriereportal or via mail.
Please visit career.isg.com - there you can find a broad range of joboffers.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-2522 Oberwaltersdorf, Fabriksstraße 12/2/Top 12
Hans Georg Stadlober
M: +43 680 145 35 71, T: +43 2256 21111