Lead Financial Analyst, Field Tech (m/f)
Business: GE Power
Job Number: 3149998
We are looking for a Lead Financial Analyst, Field Tech (m/f). Job Reference #3149998
Providing financial leadership to support the global workforce of field service technicians of GE Distributed Power Service.
- This newly created role will be to set-up and perform financial planning & analysis, accounting procedures and reporting required in support of 400+ technicians servicing Jenbacher gas engines worldwide
- Ensure completeness and accurate billing including intercompany billing for any cross-border field service activities covering 30+ legal entities & branches
- Create and manage financial budgets and targets for base and variable cost of the field technicians, respective support team and management
- Co-ordinate financial approval, registration and recording of newly acquired fixed assets and Tooling Equipment according to US GAAP Policy
- Perform annual physical inventory count of part items and periodic count of fixed asset held at vehicles used by field technicians
- Oversee with sourcing department accurate and timely execution of any contractual arrangements in place with 3rd parties such as for vehicle leasing, office rental or other
- Perform required accounting steps for monthly closing, account reconciliation and report submissions
- Lead or support projects improving labor hours productivity and processes
- Perform accounting tasks and account reconciliation as part of the closing
- Build trusting partnerships with non-finance functions
- Support and lead ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor or Master degree in finance or accounting or equivalent knowledge
- Strong financial and accounting experience in a service or manufacturing business
- ERP/Accounting software experience such as Oracle / ERP
- Familiar with working in an international environment
- Language: proficient in English
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Lean Six sigma or Fastworks training or equivalent concepts
- Familiar working in a matrix environment / on cross functional projects
- Fluent German
- Flexibility in peak periods
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE's reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Locations: Austria; Jenbach