Anisec Luftfahrt GmbH is an International Airlines Group's (IAG) subsidiary based in Vienna.
Branded as LEVEL, Anisec launched operations on July 17th, 2018.
Anisec has an Austrian Air Operator's Certificate (AOC) and operates four Airbus A321 aircraft in Vienna from where it will soon fly to 14 European destinations.
Our initial goal is to serve the Austrian market with low-cost, reliable flights.
Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation - Engineering
- Monitoring, evaluation and administration of Airworthiness Directives (AD's), EASA SIB's and national requirements
- Evaluation and administration of Service Bulletins (SB's) and other manufacturer documents
- Ensure that each aircraft is maintained in an airworthy condition
- Administration of the aircraft structural files
- Control and administration of the component control data
- Supervision and control of operating limits
- Aircraft transition projects
- Technical representation at aircraft maintenance events
- Communication with OEM's for related technical subjects
- Suitable engineering degree from aeronautical, mechanical, electrical, electronic, avionic institutes or other qualifications relevant to the maintenance and continuing airworthiness of aircraft
- High determination, service orientation and ability to work in a team
- Excellent Excel , MS Office as well as communication skills
- Be part of a start up company in the exciting airline industry
- Positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Several benefits
- A minimum annual gross salary of EUR 30.800,-, an overpayment will be negotiated based on your qualifications and experience
Anisec Luftfahrt GmbH
Office Park I, B04
1300 Flughafen Wien
Follow LEVEL (#FLYwithLEVEL) at: