Finanz / Rechnungswesen / Controlling / Buchhaltung
Art der Stelle:
Expert Finance & Cost Accounting (f/m)
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the leading global supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees in more than 35 countries, we supply over 10,000 customers worldwide. In the financial year 2017, we generated pro-forma revenue of EUR 2.7 billion.
To expand our position as the global market leader, we are looking for best-in-class specialists and leaders. And to find, retain and motivate these people, we attach great importance to a culture of collaboration. To a leadership style based on open-mindedness, fresh thinking and initiative. To colleagues who form down-to-earth, positive and result-oriented teams.
We look for
At our headquarters Vienna we are looking for a motivated and action-oriented senior expert (f/m) with high IT affinity for our Accounting Governance Team.
- Implementation and development of finance processes in SAP (CO, PS, FI) with focus on accounting and in cooperation with the IT department
- Support and oversight of the monthly closing
- Contact point for finance Best Practices-Solutions and finance related topics, coordination with other departments like Accounting, Sales Production, Logistics
- Responsibility and participation in global projects (e.g. SAP rollout)
- Review of compliance with defined core processes
- University degree in business administration and at least 5 years professional experience in finance or accounting (IFRS and Local GAAP)
- High IT affinity: Proficiency in MS Office and SAP (finance modules), experience with databases is an advantage
- Experience with SAP rollout and IT Integration is beneficial
- General accounting understanding and IFRS knowledge
- Fluent in English and German
- Communicative team player with the ability to understand commercial correlations
- Working style: analytical and solution-oriented
- Project management skills
- Willingness to travel
- Challenging and diverse tasks within a global player
- Cooperation with an open-minded and dynamic team
- Responsible position with a high scope for action
- A wide range of professional and personal development opportunities
- Attractive compensation and further social benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, Job Ticket, food subsidy, health care management, insurance benefits, myRHIMagnesitaEmployee App)
For this full time position (38.5 working hours) the monthly gross salary according to collective bargaining agreement starts from EUR 3,513.83. The actual level of remuneration depends on skills and experience.
Interested? Please send us your application documents (CV, motivation letter, certificates).
We are looking forward to your online application!
Cathrin-Isabell Schenz, MSc
Expert HR Recruiting
+43 50213 6401