WHO ARE WE?
Bacardi is a family, a Company and a brand
A family-owned company full of passionate employees and iconic brands, shaped by our rich history of spirited entrepreneurship.
Brand Manager ALPS
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Country Brand Manager you will be accountable for delivering Brand performance targets in your Country, and driving value creation for our Company. You will serve as an extension of the Global Brand team, leading all consumer facing Brand management activities in the Country. You will be responsible for planning, in alignment with your local Customer Marketing & Sales teams, and the execution of all consumer programs and assets to drive effective, local activation on your brand.
- You will input to the situation assessment of your Brand in the Country, contributing to defining the "Jobs to be done" each year as part of the annual Integrated Activity Planning (IAP) process
- You will extend the IAP into a robust Country brand plan, coordinating with your local Customer Marketing team to deliver maximum impact in-market and deliver annual Brand financial and commercial targets
- You will manage an A&P budget for your brand as assigned to you by the Brand Director
- You will lead the in-market delivery of all consumer-facing Brand activities and partner with Customer Marketing on all trade-facing activities, as defined in the IAP, ensuring executional excellence
- You will work with Insights to ensure we measure and evaluate the performance of all Brand activities in your Country to optimise A&P spend
This role may require some travelling in order to connect with your wider team as well as domestic travelling to meet with customers and third parties.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consumer, shopper and customer understanding
- Brand strategy and activity planning
- Integrated brand communication
- Manager to develop local consumer, shopper and customer learnings on triggers and barriers to Brand growth
- Business performance management
- Creating a winning team
CRITICAL EXPERIENCES FOR SUCCESS
- To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Brand management experience in progressive roles, leading different Marketing projects
- Experience multiple specialty areas: digital, innovation, promotions, events, media, etc.
- Verbal/written skills at all levels in an organization; ability to generate meaningful presentations
- Degree and/or professional Marketing qualifications
- Fluent command in German and English
For this role, you will receive the following: A competitive base salary (monthly gross salary approx. EUR 3.000,-- as sum of collective agreement + overpay), annual bonus in line with our Annual Incentive Plan and competitive local market benefits. Additional pay depending on qualification and previous experience is possible.