Find your place in the world
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Abbott Molecular Diagnostics (AMD) is looking for a
Sales Executive (m/f)
with responsibility for Austria and Switzerland.
- New business acquisition primarily; capital equipment and Molecular lab upgrades
- Renewals of expiring contracts or new tender issued by existing customers
- Assigned to 50 - 70 accounts on avg.
- Responsible for long sales cycle (12-24 months)
- Must be able to establish value propositions and build business cases
- Call on senior levels, manage multiple decision makers, create and establish relationships
- Minimal post-sale involvement with customers - handoff to Customer Experience Organization, i.e. Ambassador
- Responsible for maximizing sales in a territory where most of the business is from new customers and small percentage from existing customers (~80/20 split)
- Has support from others in the organization to provide ongoing service to existing customer base
- Chief responsibility is "to introduce innovative products to accomplish business goals with increased efficiency and to provide a sound business case for making a change"
- Maximizes Results Through New Business Development
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years track record in the diagnostic industry with an emphasis on selling total ADD solutions to targeted, non-enterprise accounts.
- Proven track record in a similar position supported by management and customer references
- Excellent Product and industry knowledge
- Working healthcare and diagnostics industry knowledge that includes the following: changing market dynamics, key competitors, terminology, challenges and potential government regulations
- Extensive experience developing relationships with, selling to and negotiating with senior level stakeholder in targeted, non-enterprise accounts is a pre-requisite
- Strong understanding of key stakeholders and customer dynamics
- Long-term, strategic focus on account
- Strong solution selling and relationship building skills
- Fluent in English and German
For this position, we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 63.000 EUR. Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
Abbott has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company's success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes?
We are looking forward to your online application: https://abbott.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/abbottcareers/job/Austria---Remote/Sales-Executive-ACH--m-f-_30892274
or your application via email: Mrs. Emilia Müller: firstname.lastname@example.org