"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Solution Analyst SAP Accounting (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- are responsible for the analysis of SAP Accounting and SAP Real-Estate Management
- lead requirements gathering sessions to develop solution options to meet client requirements
- act as a single point of contact for customers (Saving Banks, Holding and Subsidiaries and all other CEE Customers)
- are responsible for technical solution in terms of solution development and maintenance
- work on the continuous improvement of integration and process optimization
- develop together with the architects a solution architecture strategy based on the strategy of our customers and a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations
- strongly align with Business Analysts for Accounting processes (especial with SAP Accounting and if possible in SAP Real Estate Management)
- apply a structured approach to capture perspective of the finance function including business and technology processes (organization & people, data & information etc.)
- effectively communicate within the client finance functions and related teams to identify areas of opportunity, challenges and drive change
- conduct and document complex business processes
- perform technical analysis to determine present and future business performance
- ideally hold an academic degree in commercial informatics
- ideally bring knowledge in project management and basic organization skills
- have 3 - 5 years of Finance experience and proven understanding of a full software development lifecycle
- bring 2+ years of hands-on experience with SAP Finance solutions (e.g. SAP FI) and are familiar with end-to-end SAP concepts
- ideally have knowledge with SAP Real Estate Mangegment (RE-FX)
- have the ability to learn new concepts, to optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- offer a high level of communication skills as well as a structured and self-reliant working style
- bring strong time-management and organizational skills
- demonstrate a logical, rigorous, and analytical problem-solving approach
- are fluent in English and German - both verbal and written communication
- offer an autonomous and responsible position in a cooperative and dynamic team, in addition you will benefit from gaining technical know-how for SAP.
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: