"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
PL/SQL Data Lake Developer (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- are a part of a highly motivated team
- you design, specify and enhance our Oracle based Data Lake and Data Warehouse solutions
- develop and customize ETL workflows
- learn powerful Data Warehouse technologies and closely collaborate with Big Data Engineers, Business Analysts and Data Scientists in developing new features four our customers
- are part and contribute to a large BI Community that is eager to constantly improve its knowledge
- can explain database basics and coded procedures in a simple language
- want to write quality code in accordance with general coding principles
- have good knowledge in SQL-, PL/SQL- and DB development skills (ideally Oracle 11i or 12c)
- are a fan of new technologies (especially open source) and are motivated to learn about new tools and methods for data extraction, transformation, storing and modeling
- possess fluency in English for both verbal and written communication and knowledge of any other Central European language is an advantage
- offer you to become part of a highly motivated team bridging state-of-the art data acquisition, cutting edge data lake and big data technology.
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: