Head of Product (m/f)
Master´s Degree in
Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. Paysafe: Pay Later is part of Paysafe Group. Based in Vienna, the company offers innovative online payment services like invoice payments, instalment payments, monthly invoicing, and electronic debit notes. Its focus is on white-label solutions, managing the entire transaction behind a merchant's brand.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Support the CEO drive innovation through the organization as well as being visible as an industry lead in product innovation
- Leading and developing a team of Product Managers
- Develop a detailed short and long-term product strategy and roadmap for the portfolio
- Drive products from concept to launch, updates, enhancements and end of life
- Own the value propositions, product descriptions, product availability and pricing
- In charge of the annual business plan (e.g. Products, Price, Sales Volumes and Market Share)
- Create initiatives to maximize revenue and gross margin
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of market trends, concepts and best practice
- Master´s Degree in Product Management/Product Engineering or equivalent education
- Min. 8 years professional experience, of which 4 years at least must be in consumer finance
- Strong leadership skills
- Technical understanding, basic knowledge of Java/PHP/XML, basic programming skills is an advantage
- Analytical and conceptional thinking within a technical environment
- Adaptable, flexible, and willingness to embrace change as needed
- Fluent in English and German (written and oral)
- International mindset and willingness to travel
- Interesting challenges within an international environment
- Open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Flexi-time, mobile working and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from EUR 60.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Please find further information on www.paysafe.com
Take a look and visit us!