"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Senior Project and Program Manager (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
PMCC - Project Management Competence Center in EGI INT is responsible for the end-to-end management of the largest projects and programs within Erste Group. On top of that PMCC is coaching, training and developing young talents, but also senior project managers to become successful within their projects. Enhancement and further development of the PM Methodology and steady increase of the delivery quality is a major goal of PMCC division.
- to set up and manage multimillion international programs by defining targets, clarifying roles and responsibilities and providing clear direction to achieve expected goals and deliverables in time
- managing stakeholders on Board and B-1 Level
- full responsibility of a project team with up to 100 project members
- responsibility for delivering expected results in quality, on time and within the budget constraints
- responsibility for overall project planning & controlling focusing on milestones and critical path
- planning resources and capacities of project work packages on deliverable level
- dealing with possible project discontinuities (risk and change management)
- act as a trusted advisor for managers and staff members in concerned business areas
- manage IT solution providers (both internally and externally) to deliver specified results
- a university degree in computer science or related technical discipline and a project management or business analyst certification
- excellent project and program management skills
- minimum of 10 years' experience in managing projects and programs in banking and/or IT environment
- an understanding of the main banking business related regulatory requirements
- fluency in English and German for both written and oral communication is required
- very good organizational skills, analytical skills, process and solution orientation as well as strong presentation and communication skills
- a high customer orientation, flexibility and the ability to perform in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- a very diverse job in an interesting and dynamic field with excellent perspectives, the chance to participate in a growing business area of Erste Group and to take over responsibility for defined challenging group-wide projects
- the opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious, multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, functions and units across Erste Group in our region
- the support of your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- a payment according to your personal qualifications and experience, but definitely a minimum of EUR 47.488,- gross annual income based on the official national "Kollektivvertrag" (independent of number of school years, final degrees and former employment). This figure should be seen as a minimum, a market-based competitive salary is guaranteed
- a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: