Clinical Project Manager (m/f)
As a leading global biotechnology company our client SHIRE has one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to this mission are the employees - their biggest asset - who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc.
To further strengthen and extend the local team, we are looking for a Clinical Project Manager (m/f) for our client Shire in Vienna.
- Contributes to the clinical review of CRFs, completion guidelines, and the data review plan
- Assists and/or participates in planning and conduct of investigator's meetings.
- Provide status reports to the Clinical Programs Lead (CPL).
- Provides input and coordinates the delivery of clinical trial supplies in collaboration with clinical supply team.
- Collaborates with the cross-functional team on selection and potentially management of clinical vendors.
- Liaises and coordinates with document specialists regarding study files.
- Manages escalation of study related issues and communicates as appropriate with management and other R&D functions.
- Leads and/or assists in the oversight of CRO activities and other clinical vendors to ensure the quality meets Shire and regulatory requirements.
- Develops and monitors budget for clinical study (investigational sites and vendors).
- Monitors the status of clinical data collection of assigned clinical studies.
- Reviews clinical monitoring reports and correspondence related to monitoring visits.
- Bachelor's degree is required. Scientific/health care field preferred, but not required.
- Experience (2+ years) working in clinical research within a pharmaceutical company or CRO or similar organization.
- Familiarity with financial budgeting and forecasting/reporting.
- Knowledge of current regulatory requirements and guidelines governing clinical research.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interact with investigators, vendors, and internal colleagues.
- Strong knowledge of applicable computer and project management software packages, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and Power Point
- Requires strong attention to detail and the ability to establish priorities, schedule, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work successfully within a cross-functional team and a matrix organization.
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 3.163,33gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. The contract will be limited until September 2019, an extension of the contract is possible.
We are looking forward to your application!
Wir weisen Sie darauf hin, dass Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen vollinhaltlich samt aller enthaltenen personenbezogenen Daten an die Fa. Shire Austria GmbG zum Zwecke der Durchführung des Bewerbungsverfahrens und der Auswahl und Selektion weitergeleitet werden.
Randstad Austria GmbH
Industriestraße 67, 1220 Wien
Tel. +43120100 2472029