IWG is the World's largest provider of workplace solutions, offering the widest range of products and services which allow individuals and companies to work however, wherever, and whenever they need to. Although we operate in over 110 countries, 1000 cities and 3100 locations, we still think of ourselves as a high-growth start-up - and we're still expanding rapidly. In fact, we're opening over one new centre every day, achieving over 20% growth in just 1 year.
We've been pioneering the industry for over 25 years, and we're innovating more than ever. Our customers can now find us in airports, railway stations, motorways, retail parks, libraries and universities. Our mission is to keep them connected and productive, wherever business takes them.
Many of the Worlds' leading brands, such as Google, Cisco and BMW, have grown with Regus / IWG. Every day, we help hundreds of thousands of people across the World stay flexible, and stay productive - so they can focus on doing their best work.
Now we are looking for an
Area Sales Manager for the region Upper Austria, Salzburg and Tyrol.
Area Sales Managers are responsible for the successful selling of all our brands in various Business Centers and locations. They are maximizing revenue generation through proactive and reactive sales efforts while working with our center teams focused on ensuring the client experience is exceptional. Area Sales Managers are fully accountable for generating new sales and clients. We are looking for a born networker who has the natural ability to enthuse prospects and who feels connected with our workspace revolution.
- Manage a group/cluster of locations and ensure sales performance and critical KPI's are exceeding expectations.
- Define and implement the sales strategy plan for the area of responsibility. Handle the full sales cycle from identifying a new sales opportunity until closing successfully a deal.
- Grow the number of leads generated through networking and other sales activities. Hold networking events.
- Manage proactive sales visits to companies (potential clients) for presenting our added value services and products.
- Tour clients in our locations of responsibility to show the range of options available to suit their needs and closing the sale.
- Look for new revenue opportunities to help clients run their business.
- Provide feedback and coach all team members to support their development.
- 3-4 years of experience in B2B sales in a service multinational organization with a successful sales track record
- Team leading experience is an asset
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or similar experience
- Fluent in German & English
- Sales oriented. Generate, build and effectively service valuable client partnerships
- Relationship Management. Build and maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Results driven. Meet and exceed expectations.
- Problem solving and analysis. Actively handle problems, propose effective solutions in line with the analyzed information
- Team work. Able to contribute to a team environment towards a common goal
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic, friendly, proactive character
- A social, passionate personality with a hands-on mentality and approach
- An inspiring work environment
- Excellent & salary working conditions with an attractive performance based bonus plan (yearly salary starting from EUR 43.000 gross)
- Growth opportunities
If you think you are the person we are looking for, do not hesitate and send us your application -
Find more info on www.iwgplc.com, www.spacesworks.com and www.regus.at