"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Data Management Solution Developer Senior (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
Join Data Quality and Glossary management department in Data Services division (DAS) and support a team of data professionals that consists of business analysts, data analysts, solution developers and solution architects and managers responsible for multiple Business Intelligence solutions in Data management area and contributing to multiple Data warehouse/Business Intelligence transformation projects.
- like to learn new tools, technologies (Ab Initio, EBX,...)
- have an understanding of one of the Data management and integration tools: IBM Infosphere suite (especially Information Governance Catalogue), SAS Dataflux, Ab Initio, EBX, ODI or Information Builder or other tool supporting MetaDM/DQM/RDM/MDM
- are responsible for solution technical design and technical concepts, development, unit testing and technical documentation
- cooperate closely with Business Analysts, Solution Managers and Solution Architects
- participate in workshops with the business
- have 5+ years' experience in Data Warehousing and BI solution area, banking and financial institution preferable
- bring very good knowledge of SQL, Unix and shell-scripting, HTML5 and XML
- posses strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- are advanced in English
- are willing to work from our Vienna and our Bratislava office
- offer an autonomous and diversified position in an experienced team with international experience.
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: