Financial Planning &
Analysis Manager (m/f)
You're looking for a new challenge within an innovative and
- Partner with business leaders to develop/vet financial forecasts; monitor performance
- Identify actionable business insights and provide feedback to business owners and executives
- Have a deep understanding of companies' operations, drivers, KPI's, levers and business economics
- Work with BI, data scientists and the analytics team to assess the impact of internally-generated optimizations & product enhancements, as well as exogenous market impacts
- Model lifetime value and related metrics/consumer behaviors
- Deep engagement with internal data warehouse and proprietary analytics platforms
- Partner on strategic initiatives, corporate strategy, M&A and general financial management
- Perform extensive financial analysis
- 3-5 years of experience in finance, preferably media- or technology-related
- Investment banking or other financial services experience desirable
- Prior experience in an operational finance role is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business is preferred
- MBA a plus
- Experience and ability to develop and maintain complex financial models
- Experience working and navigating through large amounts of data and information to generate key insights
- Possesses excellent analytical, financial modeling and presentation skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
- Critical thinking is a must; a strong problem solver who is not afraid to think creatively and "out of the box"
- Strong work ethic with the ability to think strategically and deal effectively with competing priorities and demands using good time management and communication skills.
- Must be comfortable communicating to executive management in a clear and effective manner
- Highly motivated and dynamic team!
- Flexible working hours (flextime)
- Modern office and equipment
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and develop within an inspiring, fast growing organisation.
- Company perks:
- Best office in town with panorama view over entire Graz
- Free coffee, fruits, ice cream, breakfast & snacks
- Team activities every other month
- International environment
- Option to work remotely on Fridays (Home Office)
Due to the Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations. For this position this is EUR 45.948 annual gross.
With over 100 million downloads, over 4 million daily translations and 10 million monthly active users iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary App. Our mission is to enable travelers, students, business professionals, employers and medical staff to read, write and speak in all languages, anywhere in the world.
Proud winner of the Apple Design Award with iTranslate Converse.
Please send us your CV with photo to
Gadollaplatz 1, 8010 Graz, Austria