Sberbank Europe AG, headquartered in Vienna, is a banking group that is 100% owned by Sberbank Russia. Since Sberbank Russia acquired Volksbank International (VBI) in 2012 and rebranded it into Sberbank Europe, major steps have been taken to gradually transform Sberbank Europe into a fully-fledged, self-funded and profitable universal bank with a strong focus on retail and corporate customers. Sberbank Europe is present in 8 markets in Central and Eastern Europe: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina (Sarajevo and Banja Luka), Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Slovenia and Serbia. Sberbank Europe operates 190 branches and has over 4,000 employees across CEE. As an integral part of one of the largest, fastest growing and most dynamic financial providers in the world, Sberbank Europe aims to build sustainable bridges between Russia and the European markets.
We are looking for people who are energetic about developing their talents with us. As a young European bank, we offer opportunities for people who like to roll their sleeves up and advance their career. We are looking for people like you. Become part of our international team located in a modern office in Vienna 1010.
Relationship Manager FI (m/f)
Assists or is independently managing SBEU's relations with financial institutions worldwide with a focus on solving issues arising during day-to-day business, co-ordinating procedures (within SBAT, within SBEU Group and with SBRU) and monitoring business activities of FI clients. Assumes responsibility for relations with assigned FIs (non-key accounts).
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Handles day-to-day communication with FI partners
- Steers FI onboarding process (KYC / Due diligence issues) and FI syndicated lending process (Origination & Distribution)
- Monitors business activities of FI clients of SBAT and SBEU
- Collects and consolidates data on all aspects of FI business from all of SBEU Group's banks. Proposes measures (on the basis of these data) to render the Group's FI business more efficient and exploit synergies.
- Allocates and re-allocates FI limits within SBAT and SBEU Group by request of business units (GM/ALM and Trade Finance)
- Takes over reporting functions within SBAT and to SBRU, prepares presentations of FI business (both in-house and external)
- Co-ordinates SBEU's FI business with Sberbank of Russia's FI teams (both Client Coverage and Trade Finance & Correspondent Accounts)
- Handles relations with supranational financial institutions
- Assumes responsibility for relations with assigned financial institutions (non-key accounts) which includes responsibility for the sale of SBEU's range of banking products to these FIs (accounts, balances, clearing, trade finance products, bilateral and syndicated lending)
- Master's degree (or equivalent) in economics, finance or banking
- CFA is desirable
- Approx. 3 years of relevant experience in Banking or Financial Institutions
- Good command of English; Russian and German language skills desirable
- MS Office
- Deep understanding of Finance and Accounting
- Core Competences: Customer Orientation,Quality / Accuracy, Collaboration & Teamwork, Flexibility, Driving Change & Responsibility
- We acknowledge and reward good performance
- We offer personal and professional development through your career
- Be part of the committed and successful Sberbank Europe team
- Gather international experience in a dynamic and moving forward environment
Annual Gross salary EUR50.000,- based on our collective bargaining agreement (for 38,5 hours/week) - additional payment according to skills and experience. The position can be filled as soon as possible.
We`re looking forward to your online application!
Sberbank Europe AG
Schwarzenbergplatz 3, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Tel.: +43 1 22732 0