IMS Nanofabrication GmbH, an Austrian based high tech company, is a leading innovator in the fields of lithography and nanotechnology. We have developed, in partnership with leading players in the global semiconductor industry, a strategically important technology that will enable fabrication of future generations of semiconductor chips. It is our goal to become a global leader in lithographic patterning by leveraging our revolutionary multi-beam technology.
To strengthen our team for the challenging tasks ahead, we are looking for a
Software Developer (m/f)
Our Software Development department delivers the software for control, monitoring and diagnosis of our tools for semiconductor industry. This software spans a wide range from low level hardware-abstraction to high-level user interfaces. As a software developer with Python focus, you will employ leading edge technologies to develop elegant and robust software for our products.
- Definition of interfaces in distributed systems in collaboration with other design teams
- Development and maintenance of Python software for control and calibration of electron beam lithography systems
- Software development with special focus on automation, minimizing user-intervention and low maintenance
- Design and implementation of automated tests
- Completed higher education in the field of computer science, related fields or relevant professional experience
- Experienced in software design with focus on robustness and low maintenance
- Familiar with standard workflows in software development (test driven development, code review, version control, issue tracking, refactoring, package management, …)
- Very good knowledge of one or more higher programming languages (e.g. Python, C++, ...)
- Experienced with development in Linux environments
- Practical experience with requirement and specification engineering
- Fluent English skills with German skills as a plus
- An exciting occupation with complex, technical challenges
- A young and dynamic team with short lines of communication
- A culture welcoming high engagement and entrusting you with a broad range of duties
- Excellent technical and personal development opportunities
- Annual gross salary: starting from EUR 45.000 according to skills and experience
If you are looking for a demanding and challenging position in a growing high tech company, we look forward to receiving your application, which you can load up online on Careers at www.ims.co.at. Alternatively please send your résumé to Peter Hoesle.
IMS Nanofabrication GmbH Schreygasse 3 1020 Wien Austria
Tel: +4312144894 www.ims.co.at