Every day, millions of customers worldwide enjoy our products on mobile, tablet and desktop, which makes us proud and drives us to shape the future of digital entertainment. With our own cutting edge technology and - most importantly - our smart, talented and committed teams we are creating the next generation of betting products. As a member of the GVC group, we aim to "let the world play for real".
Finance Administrator (f/m)
bwin.party is always on the look for talented new team members and this is your chance to join us!
As a Finance Administrator you will be responsible for the whole incoming invoice process - which is the basis for a correct and accurate accounting. Furthermore responsible for the administrative part of the procurement process.
- Check incoming invoices for legal and internal criteria's
- Responsible for the incoming invoice master and the related general mail accounts
- Scan & file invoices, travel expenses
- Support the whole team where required and possible
- Create and receipt Purchase orders
- Filing of contracts
- Dealing with reminder
- Having 3rd party contact
Your entrance ticket:
- You've either finished a HAK or you do have an equivalent education
- Basic knowledge in accounting
- Basic understanding of Austrian VAT tax law
- Good Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Like working in a small team and be willing to assist wherever help is required
- The minimum salary for this position is EUR 25.500,-- gross p.a.
- Attractive benefits, e.g lunch vouchers, relocation package, events
- Coffee, tea, table soccer and spaces to chill out
- Awesome team of very knowledgeable & supportive colleagues
- Perfect location in the heart of the city
bwin.party services (Austria) GmbH