We believe in both. That's why we're a $35 billion company with the mindset of a start-up. So big idea, small idea, or somewhere in between, here's your chance to share it with us.
Customer Collaboration Manager - Austria(m/f)
ID (1809460), permanent contract, Vienna AT
- Ensure excellence in execution of customer orders and deliveries especially in bottleneck situations by order shaping and proactive customer communication & collaboration
- Be the key contact and ensure communication for all supply chain related topics for our trade partner in order to ensure an aligned approach in customer topics with our sales teams and within Supply Chain
- Ensure analysis and monitoring of customer ordering behavior and structure to define logistic optimization potential and recommend projects as part of our customer business plan and our Mondelez cost agenda. Drive and implement respective projects on time and with respective quality
- Work proactively on cost avoidance by using the excellent customer contacts to convince our trade partner to accept goods within trade life guarantee
- Steer and monitor customer performance against Logistic Trade Terms in alignment with sales and work together with our customers on plans to improve order behavior
- Verification and implementation of individual customer requirements through systems and interface function to increase effectiveness within the end to end process
- Work within our strategic framework to ensure a good customer relationship by building trust and reliability and to initiate and perform collaboration initiatives with customers
- Support Idea to Market project management within Mondelez, e.g. new product development, promotions, delists or product switches
- Support the Customer Service and Logistics Manager in cross-functional projects
For this role you will need to have:
- University degree in business administration or a similar degree with focus on Logistics, Sales, Customer Service
- Knowledge of the total Supply Chain processes and retail know-how
- Strong communication skills (internal and external stakeholder management)
- Analytical skills, able to gather, manipulate and interpret data; solve problems and establish priorities
- A good time manager, able to meet deadlines with quality output.
- Conflict management and dealing with ambiguity.
- IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, SAP BI, SAP OTC process
- Fluent German and English
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop you knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits!
Please apply online and visit our careers website: www.mondelezinternational.com/careers
Annual gross salary starting from EUR 55.400,- according to skills and experience. As a multinational company we can offer you on top attractive social benefits.