"I believe that agile working is not just a buzzword."
So do we.
Working at s IT Solutions means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Security Analyst (m/f)
s IT Solutions AT Spardat GmbH is the IT solutions provider of Erste Bank und Sparkassen in Austria and is responsible for development, implementation, support and servicing of IT solutions for banking. Furthermore, s IT Solutions Austria is in charge of data centre operations and the local technical service in Austria.
The Cyber Defense Center (CDC) is looking for a full time Security Analyst to complete our team of experts at the Critical Incident Response Center (CIRC). Our CIRC is one of the leading Security Operation Centers in the private sector and responsible for maintaining a secure IT landscape in the digital banking area.
- are responsible for analyzing security incidents, generated by various data sources out of an cutting edge SIEM, to determine true threats vs. false positives
- will develop and expand our security management system in an agile way and by constantly expanding its capabilities and integrate it into business processes. This role involves as well extensive interaction with other departments to react appropriate on security incidents and to support security monitoring and incident response services within the CIRC
- execute security incident investigations in an very heterogenic environment and support the preparation of reports for regulatory reporting
- assist system operators in handling the technical and organizational aspects of security solutions
- have knowledge across multiple security products including Network and Host Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDPS), packet capture and analysis, Data Leakage Prevention (DLP), Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), VPN technologies, Antimalware technologies, SIEM systems, etc.
- possess development skills and understanding of development methodologies are strongly desirable
- offer fundamental know-how in networks (routing, switching) and operating systems (Windows, Unix/Linux)
- have basic understanding of software vulnerabilities and exploit techniques, as well of attack vectors like Buffer Overflow, SQL Injection, DDoS, Phishing, Fraud, etc.
- have the ability to lead meetings and to present reports in front of decision makers
- demonstrate interest and knowledge in learning of security trends and malware analysis (self-motivated and highly ambitious)
- are able to multi-task, self-start, and work in a fast-paced team environment and have the ability to work independently
- bring excellent teamwork and people skills as well as flexibility and openness to change with you
- offer a responsible and diversified activity within a cooperative team and excellent working climate as well as continuous training and educational opportunities
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate flexible working hours, a large number of social benefits same as tailored training programs.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna