French-speaking Customer Happiness Intern (m/f)
for online winter & mountain sports startup in Vienna, full time
CheckYeti is the leading marketplace (web & app) to search, compare and book outdoor and winter sports activities featuring more than 5,000 activities in 600+ destinations across Europe.
We are looking for a dynamic French-speaking Customer Happiness Intern to join the team and help us to quickly grow the business further.
- Continuous customer interaction via phone, chat or email
- Consultation and sales talks (after initial training)
- Constant learning and implementation of improvement measures
- Collection of feedback for management, business development, marketing and product development
- Communicative, charismatic appearance
- Customer-centric mind
- "Can do" mentality
- Very diligent, independent and goal-driven way of working
- High flexibility and commitment
- Fluent French & excellent English skills (German a plus)
- Outstanding academic performance
- Enthusiasm about winter/mountain sports and/or tourism industry
- An experienced team with a big passion for the project, a clear vision and a lot of fun in a dynamic startup atmosphere
- Direct cooperation with the core team and the founders (former management consultants, WU/Insead graduates)
- The chance to shape CheckYeti in an early development stage, work on challenging tasks and gain insights into the online business and entrepreneurship
- Frequent team events ("outdoor Friday", laser tag, escape room, sledging …)
- 1.200 Euro gross per month + high performance bonus
For further information visit www.checkyeti.com.
Please send your CV incl. a strong letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.