Intern Shopper Insights (m/f)
(Job Number: 1804043)
What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
- Execute AdHoc, analyses based on panel data (Conusmer-, Trase-, Retailpanel).
- Taking over and independently execute projects (e.g analysing the shopping. behaviour of certain target groups through interviews & accompanied shopping trips).
- Cooperate with market research institutes (qualitative/guantitative in-store tests).
- Develop principles (i.a. based on principles of Neuromarketing), editing and presentating them.
- Further develop an maintain the Shopper Insight, Team Site and Newsletters.
- Develop and execute workshops.
- Advanced student in sociology, psychology or economics.
- Already Collected some first hand-on experience through internships in retail or in market research.
- You studied/worked abroad.
- You have good/analytical thinking skills, approach things, target-oriented, have a high affinity for numbers and figures.
- You like to work self-organised and independently.
- Excellent German and English skills (international team, communication and documents in english).
- Have a good EDP knowledge (MS-Office/especially PowerPoint and panel databases).
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.