POLO Handels AG is a leading sales and marketing partner for first-class paper and cardboard manufacturers and internationally renowned producers of packaging machines for the food and liquid food industry.
We earned our leading position in numerous markets of CEE through a combination of more than 30 years of experience in the field of raw materials and packaging machines, a constant service commitment towards our customers, and a long standing international network of subsidiaries in Central and Eastern Europe.
And now POLO Handels AG Machinery Division offers the unique opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated individual to work alongside our other Sales Directors and become an important player in our business as
Sales Director - Machinery Division CEE
(male / female)
- Developing and maintaining successful relationships with the customers & our machinery producers
- Expanding the company's sales footprint into new markets
- Finding and attracting new customers
- Leading a team of several packaging specialists in numerous markets of CEE
- Sales to key accounts
You should demonstrate:
- (Master's) degree in Economics and/or Mechanical Engineering or Automation
- Results oriented attitude with ability to work under pressure
- Excellent presentation and communication abilities
- Strategic thinking and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Fluent command of English and German is a strong must
- Intensive travelling
Additional qualifications, you might have:
- Proven experience in B2B relationships
- Experience in Sales of Investment goods to the FOOD & BEVERAGE Industry, ideally within the packaging industry
- Polish, Czech or Russian language skills
What we offer:
- a long-term engagement
- a dynamic and challenging job
- a recognized performance
- an attractive package of remunerations
- work place flexibility (within Europe, preferably Austria or Germany)
- a company car and all necessities to perform this job
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter and a comprehensive CV in English to the attention of our HR Department: email@example.com
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.