You're looking for a new challenge within an innovative and
- Manage strategic and tactical market research projects
- Help customizing the marketing plan for China
- Work with Operations and Head Office Colleagues
- Deal with customer support requests in Chinese (email and social media).
- Give technical support, report bugs and act as a mediator between our customers and the IT Team.
- Develop and improve the platform's usability in close communication with the IT Team.
- Experience in marketing, customer support and community management.
- Excellent written Standard Mandarin/Cantonese language skills, ideally native speaker. Any additional language will be an added value.
- Tech-savvy: affinity for iOS, Android, Mac, etc.
- Good knowledge of Mac or Windows, Internet applications and social media platforms.
- Independent, reliable and structured working methods with a hands-on mentality.
- Strong communication skills, customer orientation and composure.
- Highly motivated and dynamic team!
- Flexible working hours (flextime)
- Modern office and equipment
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and develop within an inspiring, fast growing organisation.
- Company perks:
- Best office in town with panorama view over entire Graz
- Free coffee, fruits, ice cream, breakfast & snacks
- Team activities every other month
- International environment
- Option to work remotely on Fridays (Home Office)
Due to the Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations. For this position this is EUR 26.040 annual gross.
With over 100 million downloads, over 4 million daily translations and 10 million monthly active users iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary App. Our mission is to enable travelers, students, business professionals, employers and medical staff to read, write and speak in all languages, anywhere in the world.
Proud winner of the Apple Design Award with iTranslate Converse.
Please send us your CV with photo to
Gadollaplatz 1, 8010 Graz, Austria