Head of Technical Solution Design - International Data Presales (f/m)
We are Austria's leading mobile and fixed network telecommunications provider. We know that we can only achieve outstanding results with exceptional employees. Above all, with employees whose enthusiasm and passion exceed average standards.
- International Customer Solutions Management: You analyse, investigate and develop technical solutions for international customers, verify technical feasibility, profitability and deliver specific customer solutions on-time within A1 Telekom Austria Group and with international partners.
- You develop concepts for customer connectivity, align with all relevant internal partners and support the implementation and escalation management.
- You take part in technical and commercial negotiations with international carriers for NNI interconnects.
- Sales and Presales Support: you provide technical support of sales and presales units for customer bids and customer projects as well as technical sales support on the customer side.
- Partner management: You evaluate, establish and continuously develop global partnerships covering technical needs for international network development and customer solutions.
- You observe and analyse technical development and future trends and create proposals for network design and network optimization of international A1 Telekom Austria Group infrastructure (infrastructure, POP, L1 - L3) focusing on OPEX optimization and improvement of service quality.
- Project management / supervision / coordination of international network optimization and development activities.
- You support product management in improvement / enhancement of Ethernet and MPLS products for the international market.
- You document technical and commercial results and concepts in tools, preparation of data and specific reports.
- You enhance and develop internal calculation tools and calculation assumptions.
- Bid-and Price Management: You carry out technical negotiations with international partners.
- 5 years of experience in the telecommunications market
- Excellent knowledge of transport network (esp. IP-VPN networks) and telecommunications/IP infrastructure (switches, routers, CPEs)
- Profound experience in development, design or operations of VPN networks
- Wide technical knowledge and general overview of network solutions
- Experience in technical customer solution management
- Excellent skills in English (German and further foreign languages are welcome)
- Excellent presentation skills for all management levels
- Ability to recognize and understand complex context
- Willingness to travel
- Power of persuasion and negotiation skills
- Self-dependentand proactive personality
- Entrepreneurialand solution-oriented way of thinking and sense of responsibility
- Flexibility and decisive personality
- Team player and hands-on mentality
- High level of social and intercultural competences
- Analytical way of thinking and stress resistance
- High working commitment
- Enthusiasm and readiness for Action
There are many possibilities to develop in our company! Seize the chance, evolve and use the opportunity to shape your career! We are looking forward to your application!
We offer you the opportunity to take part in creating the future of Austria's largest communication provider. In addition to offering attractive fringe benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional growth, we have been presented with the award 'most family-friendly large enterprise'. The minimum annual gross salary for this position according to the collective agreement of Telekom Austria AG is EUR 43,694.14. The actual annual salary depends on your qualifications and professional experience.
As A1 Telekom Austria Group our goal is to increase the proportion of women in the entire company, and we have developed measures to promote women. We would be happy to interest women in the open position and invite them to apply. We want to point out that when faced with applicants of equal professional suitability preference will be given to women.