Head of International Data Sales (f/m)
We are Austria's leading mobile and fixed network telecommunications provider. We know that we can only achieve outstanding results with exceptional employees. Above all, with employees whose enthusiasm and passion exceed average standards.
- You lead the International Data Sales team
- You put the sales strategy into action including the responsibility for Revenue and Profit within a defined segment of customers (Acquisition of new customers as well as existing customer liaison and support, constant evaluation of customer's needs and where required initiating the necessary steps for our product evolvement).
- You are responsible for acting on your own initiative concerning liaison and support of your dedicated customers providing them the whole range of A1 Telekom Austria´s services and products.
- You are in charge of planning the budget and forecast knowing the KPI´s of your dedicated customer segments.
- You coordinate sales tasks with the national and international pre-sales teams.
- You are the interface for managing emerging escalations between your customers and A1Telekom Austria AG.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the international ICT / Data area
- Significant track record of success in growing business with new and existing accounts with the enterprise market
- Experience of leading sales teams
- Proven understanding of network solutions portfolio (MPLS / IPVPN, Ethernet, dark fibre, IP access, security)
- Distinct comprehension of business administration
- Excellent presentation skills of all management levels
- Strong in business transactions and financial understanding
- Excellent knowledge of English and German (further languages are welcome)
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent communications skills
- Capable of motivating others and quick in detecting potentials
- Customer and solution oriented
- Entrepreneurial and solution oriented way of thinking and sense of responsibility
- Stress resistant and highly motivated as well as flexible
- Team player with high social and intercultural standards
There are many possibilities to develop in our company! Seize the chance, evolve and use the opportunity to shape your career! We are looking forward to your application!
We offer you the opportunity to take part in creating the future of Austria's largest communication provider. In addition to offering attractive fringe benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional growth, we have been presented with the award 'most family-friendly large enterprise'. The minimum annual gross salary for this position according to the collective agreement of Telekom Austria AG is EUR 43.694,14. The actual annual salary depends on your qualifications and professional experience.
Wir bieten Ihnen die Chance, die Zukunft von Österreichs größtem Kommunikationsunternehmen aktiv mitzugestalten. Neben attraktiven Sozialleistungen und Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten im Unternehmen, sind wir als familienfreundlichster Großbetrieb ausgezeichnet. Das Bruttojahresgehalt beträgt laut Kollektivvertrag der Telekom Austria AG mindestens EUR 43.694,14. Das tatsächliche Gehalt ist abhängig von Ihrer beruflichen Qualifikation und Erfahrung.
As A1 Telekom Austria Group our goal is to increase the proportion of women in the entire company, and we have developed measures to promote women. We would be happy to interest women in the open position and invite them to apply. We want to point out that when faced with applicants of equal professional suitability preference will be given to women.