Eaton - Power Distribution Division has an opening for a
Content Marketing Manager
Locations: Vienna, Austria
- Would you like to work for a major global multinational corporation and manage the marketing content for our Power Distribution Systems and services division in EMEA ?
- Do you thrive on interacting with people across different locations & business's and enjoy coordinating marketing strategy and developing content?
- Are you creative and able to build engaging messaging that resonates with target personas?
- Do you enjoy collaborating with other departments? Here you will act as a focal point towards the corporate, divisional and regional marketing teams.
This is a key role within the systems and services marketing team. The content manager will be responsible for working with the EMEA segment and communication managers implementing Power Distribution Division solutions to help support profitable growth for Eaton's Electrical Sector. The content manager is an expert in all things related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and localization, analytics and meaningful measurement. The position collaborates with the departments of public relations, communications, marketing, customer service, IT and human resources to help define both the brand story and the story as interpreted by the customer.
- Work closely with the central marketing team on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels.
- Coordinate all business unit marketing activities in cooperation with central segment and marcom teams.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person. This is to be done for each buyer persona within the enterprise.
- Map out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why. Continuous evolvement of strategy is a must
- The development of a functional content calendar throughout the enterprise verticals, and defining the owners in each vertical to particular persona groups. Supervising writers, editors, content strategists; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Leveraging market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioral metrics.
This job could be for you if:
- You have minimum B.S. or B.A. degree in marketing, journalism, English, communications, business or related fields
- You possess 5-7 years of experience in marketing
- You have strong marketing skills
- You have experience with different marketing tools like websites, social media channels etc.
- You have working knowledge of marketing automation systems and application within marketing
- You have strong experience in channel management, digital marketing, lead generation and ROI responsibility highly desired
- You show strong organizational and project management skills
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
Eaton offers a comprehensive employee benefits package including competitive salary, and an employee wellness program.
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look--from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day--you'll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.