FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org
FOUR PAWS is searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION EXPERT (m/f)
Fulltime / Vienna Headquarters
- Being the first contact person as an innovative "in-house IT consultant" for digital key projects within FOUR PAWS
- Setting innovative standards for FOUR PAWS and engaging key members on international level
- Being responsible for the project analysis, controlling the business concept analysis and monitoring of innovative digital projects
- Collaborating in strategic relevant projects on international level in multidisciplinary project teams
- Communicating on a regular basis of the status of digitization initiatives to different target groups
- Completed degree (Bachelor or Master) of Business Informatics, Business Administration, Business Development or comparable education
- Extensive experience in change management projects and a broad IT-base knowledge
- Understanding the cultural success factors for digital transformations
- Very good German and English skills
- Solution-oriented negotiating skills in complex stakeholder structures
- Ability to work pro-active and independently but also being a team player
- Customer oriented, structured and well organised personality with an intercultural understanding
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
FOUR PAWS offers:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Vienna **with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation limited to 12 months
- Local and international career development opportunities
FOUR PAWS welcomes enquiries from everyone and values diversity in their workforce.
FOUR PAWS offers you a gross salary of minimum EUR 42.900 per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Moreover, FOUR PAWS is happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within their global organisation.
Please send your application in English, preferably via email with the reference number 71.169 to our ISG career portal.
Visit us at career.isg.com - here you will find daily new job offers.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1020 Wien, Rustenschacherallee 38
Nicole Fugger, T: +43 1 512 35 05 - 73