Finanz / Rechnungswesen / Controlling / Buchhaltung
Art der Stelle:
SAP Inhouse Consultant - Sales & Distribution (m/f)
About RHI Magnesita
With 14,000 highly skilled people across more than 35 countries, we produce 2.9 million tons of refractory materials each year. These enable the high-temperature production of steel, cement and glass and many more materials essential to daily life.
We're acknowledged industry leaders in innovative technology. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That's why we attach so much importance to our employees. To a leadership style that encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. To a collaborative culture that values ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Colleagues who are down-to-earth, positive, energetic and optimistic make strong teams who get results.
We look for
We are currently looking for a proactive and open-minded SAP inhouse consultant (m/f) for the module Sales & Distribution.
- Analysis, design and continuous development of business processes for the areas sales & distribution
- Designing concepts in line with the requirements of our internal customers
- Implementation of these concepts into the corresponding SAP SD module
- Supporting those performing the process during operational business
- Supporting SAP roll-out projects at various RHI Magnesita sites
- Analysis, correction and enhancement of customer specific developments in ABAP
- Support and training for key users
- Project management and participation
- Completed university studies or equivalent professional experience
- At least 3 years' professional experience including SAP module SD, industrial environment is beneficial
- ABAP knowledge
- Experience in analysis and design of business processes
- Fluent in English and German
- Analytical thinking and high problem solving ability
- Strong service and customer focus with hands-on mentality
- High degree of responsibility and flexibility
- Willingness to travel (approx. 20%)
- Detailed introduction into the tasks through our experts
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes
- Independent way of working in an international working environment
- Excellent development opportunities
- Further social benefits like flexible working hours, food subsidy, Job ticket, health care management, insurance benefits, myRHIMagnesita Employee App
For this full time position (38.5 working hours) the monthly gross salary according to collective bargaining agreement starts from EUR 3,386.75. The actual level of remuneration depends on skills and experience.
Interested? Please send us your application documents (CV, motivation letter, certificates).
We are looking forward to your online application!
Cathrin-Isabell Schenz, MSc
Expert HR Recruiting
+43 50213 6401