RDB is Hiring
Social Media Analyst (m/w)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be part of the planning and execution of our social media strategy
- Provide research on target audiences and product and services through insightful social listening, data and analytics
- Provide insights on latest trends and high performing formats on Social Media
- Manage social media projects on their own from brief to execution and report to Account Director
- Monitor and analyse social media performance across our channels
- Structure & design periodic reports for our clients and present results to them
- Visualize data and insights in PowerPoint and/or Google Slides
- Support our content with publishing and paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads
- Come up with and create inspiring ideas for content for our community on social media
- Support management with thoughtful research and analytics for new business projects
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- 2 - 3 years experience in social media marketing with demonstrated successes
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience working with popular media advertising platforms found in Facebook, Instagram and Google in particular
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr, etc) and popular social media management tools (TweetDeck, HootSuite, etc...)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- BS/BA degree preferred
You want to work with a world class international team on social media campaigns from Austria to the Philippines to South America and the United States?
You want to join a team of driven and young experts who do meaningful work that has true impact on communities around the globe?
You think Social Media is the future of communications and know how to create kick-ass Facebook & Instagram Content that grabs the attention of Millennials?
You can think strategic and adapt your style to the needs of different target audiences?
You love to come up with new ideas and concepts that excite your clients and peers?
You know that motion & video is the key to achieve maximum impact on a users feed?
You are bilingual and can communicate in German and English.
Ooh de Lally!
Join us then at our Sherwood Forest in Vienna ….
- An international community within a wonderful and laid back office...
- Dogs. A lot of Dogs
- A young and dynamic team from 10 different countries working in Spanish, English and German
- An agency model that is based on social fairness, employee happiness and giving back to our communities
- International clients and awards
- Experience across all fields of design and advertising
- A culture that promotes taking responsibility and self-development
Salary: According to Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte in Betrieben der Fachgruppe Werbung und Marktkommunikation Wien, VG.4 nach 2 Jahren, with willingness to overpayment
Entry Date: As soon as possible
Please send your application to Alexander Muehr, firstname.lastname@example.org