"i believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship Network & Project Services
As fully-owned subsidiary of Erste Group Bank AG, Erste Asset Management GmbH coordinates and is responsible for all asset management activities of the Group. More than 300 employees develop and manage investment solutions for our investors. In total we currently manage assets of about EUR 55,3bn Euro (as of 30.06.2016) across 6 different countries.
The Network & Project Management team (NPS) provides support to the internal EAM Divisions and the CEE branches & subsidiaries.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- ground control for Network Management at HO in Vienna
- support in relationship management with the local units & bank
- support at local project implementation
- ombudsman CZ support
- organize and coordinate the Internal Regulation roll out process and monitor its administration for the whole of EAM
- support the organization of the EAM management committee meetings I & II
- participation in EAM projects
- monitoring of participating archive (AMI); managing all inputs in the data base and organize filing; managing the request process in time
- monitoring and participation in the preparation of documents for supervisory and/or advisory boards in the units
- monitoring of compliance with EAM business standards and roll out of internal regulations in the units
- warranty of proper storing of documents
- support the Head of Network Management in implementing EAM group wide measures; support him in his role as an advisory and control function towards the local management boards / local branch management with regard to the implementation of EAM group wide rules and regulations
- you are a dedicated, ambitious and hardworking person
- you have attention to detail and are eager to take ownership of specific tasks & projects within the team
- you have prior international experience through internships or, student exchange programmes
- you can demonstrate knowledge of international financial markets and asset management services
- you are studying towards a Master degree in business administration, economics or other relevant fields
- you are fluent in German and English, both written and spoken - other languages are a plus
- practical training & experience within a highly professional, dynamic team
- the opportunity to take ownership of specific projects supporting the development of EAM Group
- competitive salary of EUR 1.450 p/m in case of fulltime
Please send us your full application with CV and cover letter until 30.09.2019 exclusively through our Plattform.
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: