Come join us and become a part of our world. Together we can discover new ways to improve and extend people's lives. As part of the global Novartis Group our sites in Kundl and Schaftenau are specialized in development and production of antibiotics and biologics.
BPA Manager (m/f)
Area of Responsibility
- Serve as financial business partner to department heads within the area of Anti-Infectives Finished Dosage Form
- Perform analysis as Production Controller within the filling and packaging of life saving Antibiotic products
- Drive business with main focus on CAPEX / investment projects in liaison with Engineering, Production Units and Global Functions
- Support month end closing process and standard reporting
- Initiate and drive improvements / best practice projects within finance
- Education: University degree / master in Economics, Business, or related field
- Languages: Fluent in German and English
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in Finance of a manufacturing area in a variety of functions (budgeting, controlling, financial reporting and forecasting, KPI reporting) or consulting background
- Profile: Strong communication and networking skills, SAP knowledge essential, flexibility, service orientation, interest for details and correlations.
Please apply online under the following link Online Application (Job ID 249253BR)
Contact: Oskar Dajerling, Recruiter
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least EUR 48.718,04 per year).
6250 Kundl, Austria