Senior Account Manager / Austria & Switzerland
12-months fixed term contract (Possibility for prolongation)
Starting date: immediately
Full time (40h)
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the Wunderman Marketing Agency Team of the leading multinational technology company, Microsoft.
The role is for a Senior Account Manager working alongside an Account Director. This role is part a worldwide Microsoft model called the Marketing Services Desk (MSD) where the main responsibility is for best-in-class marketing campaign deployment, project and process management, consultancy on a strategic direction & insights and last mile execution through Microsoft tools and services.
Key areas of responsibility
You will be working as part of the Microsoft Education Team in the subsidiaries supporting the execution of their local marketing plans, in addition to the points described below, you will be required to assist in face-to-face events or other local marketing executions.
- Support execution through Marketing Automation
- Content Management - leverage global, regional and local content
- Execution request management - own the relationship with various executional teams throughout the briefing and campaign deployment stages.
- Understand & engage with the full spectrum of available marketing services.
- Project and Process Management
- Co-ordinate seamlessly with the marketing team a wide range of marketing programs to deliver specific KPI's and consult on strategic direction and executional excellence.
- Add value to communication briefs and challenge teams to deliver more effective programs
- Support the local Microsoft stakeholders in MarCom project planning, process management including execution of local activities which are aligned to Demand Centre Programs.
- Insights and campaign optimization
- Derive key insights from marketing programs and communicate in an effective way to deliver impactful marketing activity which are measurable and repeatable
- Interprets data with a strategic thinking
- Supports local stakeholders with reporting queries as the single point of contact
We are looking for someone who:
- Has profound expertise in marketing and communications
- Has strong attention to detail
- Has strong relationship management skills to work, collaborate and co-ordinate various teams and networks on the local and global level
- Is technologically savvy
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Can manage large volume of tasks simultaneously and prioritize when needed
- Strong language skills (German and English). Any additional language is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S./B.A.) required
- 3 - 5 years' marketing experience
- Agency experience with strong marketing and communication background
- Previous Experience in developing executions that communicate insights creatively to target audiences in a market
- Exposure to modern marketing and how to deliver impact and amplification within budget
- Marketing automation a bonus but not essential
About Microsoft and Wunderman
Wunderman who are part of WPP, is the agency of record (AOR) for relationship marketing globally for Microsoft. Wunderman is the partner of choice for the MSD model.
The minimum monthly gross salary according to the collective agreement for „Werbung und Marktkommunikation" is EUR 2,527.- The actual salary depends on your qualification and professional experience.
Send us your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org