(Senior) Test Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Senior Test Engineer to join our Kalixa Family and contribute to the world of electronic payments.
Kalixa is a team of payment experts who love and live payments day in, day out! We have 250 employees from 30 nationalities working across 5 office locations: UK, Austria, Bulgaria, India and the US. Kalixa process EUR11bn yearly for more than 1.000 merchants.
The world of payments is dynamic, and so is Kalixa. We aim to stay ahead of the game through innovation, new technologies and solutions to create a great payment experience for our partners & merchants.
We're all about ambitious objectives, promoted by an open team and communication culture.
Are you keen on working on a highly-available system, processing several hundred thousand transactions per day? Interested in a complex domain model and frequently changing business rules, yet making sure 100% correctness and stability is delivered?
Do you enjoy challenging tasks and constant self-development? Do you want to still work in the traditional way, running after developers and getting squeezed between late developer delivery and unrealistic final deadline? Or do you want to deliver value to customers every 2 weeks by first defining test scenarios and automating them and running them after code delivery?
If all the answers are YES, this opportunity is for YOU!
Your area of responsibility:
- Analyze functional requirements (together with Business Analysts and Test Engineers), support drafting technical solutions and estimate the test automation effort;
- Develop, maintain and extend the automated test suites;
- Evaluate the results of the automated software test executions, troubleshoot and fix the failed tests;
- Maintain the test environments;
- Coordinate the releases/rollouts;
- 3rd level support for production incidents;
- Define and maintain the design/development/quality of guidelines, policies and standards (for senior role only);
- Share knowledge and train junior testers on perform automation and code reviews (for senior role only);
- 3-5 years of prior experience in software quality assurance;
- University degree in Computer Science or similar is of advantage;
- Excellent knowledge and experience with designing, implementing, executing and result evaluation of automated software test suites;
- Good understanding of:
- Information Security and Secure Coding;
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- Preferably experience with:
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD);
- SpecFlow or other Gherkin-based tools;
- Scrum or other Agile methodologies;
- Git, Jenkins;
- Results-oriented, pro-active approach in communication & problem-solving;
- Very good English (spoken and written);
- Minimum annual gross salary 45.000 EUR based on the collective bargaining agreement, additional payment possible according to experience and qualifications;
- Attractive bonus package and other employee benefits;
- A diversified range of activities in an international environment;
- Young and dynamic team with ambitious yet realistic objectives for the future;
- Open communication culture.
Kalixa Services GmbH