Art der Stelle:
SAP FI/CO Inhouse Consultant (f/m)
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the leading global supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees in more than 35 countries, we supply over 10,000 customers worldwide. In the financial year 2017, we generated pro-forma revenue of EUR 2.7 billion.
To expand our position as the global market leader, we are looking for best-in-class specialists and leaders. And to find, retain and motivate these people, we attach great importance to a culture of collaboration. To a leadership style based on open-mindedness, fresh thinking and initiative. To colleagues who form down-to-earth, positive and result-oriented teams.
We look for
We are currently looking for a SAP Inhouse Consultant (m/f) for the modules finance and controlling with home base Vienna.
- Analysis, design and continous development of business processes for the finance area
- Designing concepts in line with the requirements of our internal customers
- Implementation of these concepts into the corresponding SAP module
- Supporting those performing the process during operational business
- Supporting SAP roll-out projects at various RHI Magnesita sites
- Support and training for key users
- Project management and participation
- Completed university studies or equivalent professional experience
- At least 3 years experience with SAP module FI and CO, industrial environment beneficial
- Experience in analysis and design of business processes
- Fluent in German and English
- Team player with problem solving ability and analytic thinking
- Hands-on mentality and strong service and customer focus
- Willingness to travel (10-20%)
- Detailed introduction into the tasks through our experts
- Varied and challenging occupation with a world market leader
- Efficient cooperation with our highly motivated and dynamic team
- A wide range of professional and personal development opportunities within a global player
- Attractive compensation and further social benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, food subsidy, health care management, insurance benefits, myRHIMagnesita Employee App)
For this full time position (38.5 working hours) the monthly gross salary starts from EUR EUR 4,392.29. The actual level of remuneration depends on skills and experience.
Interested? Please send us your application documents in English (CV, motivation letter, certificates).
We are looking forward to your online application!
Cathrin-Isabell Schenz, MSc
Expert HR Recruiting
+43 50213 6401