Senior QA Automation Engineer (m/f)
AIM Software is a fast growing provider of Enterprise Data Management Software. We offer our employees the unique opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies and to gain experience in international projects from New York to Australia.
What you will do:
- Develop test plans and execute test cases for our GAIN application suite.
- Write automated test cases and set up test tools as well as the testing infrastructure.
- As a member of a Scrum team, perform testing on both, fronted applications and backend service.
- Work alongside the product- and development team to validate new code and fix bugs.
- Maintain and expand our CI/CD infrastructure for various kind of automated testing scenarios (e.g., , performance testing).
- Apply TDD and BDD techniques as part of software testing strategy.
- Automate with open source frameworks and develop your technical skills as QA professional.
- Help out in other areas where testing is needed
- Document test cases and results
- Technical education (HTL, FH, Uni) and/or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in testing software applications with one or (ideally) more test automation frameworks
- Good understanding of modern software architectures, Cloud principles and CI/CD (DevOps).
- Development experience with programming languages (.NET/C#)
- Understanding of modern CI/CD infrastructures (MS TFS).
- Proven track record of test-automation tools like SpecFlow, Selenium, Tricentis TOSCA or other industry-grade test automation tools.
- Passion for highest product quality and a positive user experience
- Vast Experience in all testing stages: requirements analysis, test design, execution and QA analytics
- Proficiency with test management/defect management tools and frameworks
- Very good English language skills (English is our working language).
- Experience building RESTful web services.
- Experience with various architectural styles for distributed and data-centric systems.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or similar cloud computing environments.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair running systems for high availability.
- Fluent in Windows and Linux.
- Experience building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments.
- Exciting projects in collaboration with our Senior Developers and Architects
- International projects from New York to Australia
- Working on state-of-the-art technologies
- Personal education budget to be used for courses, trainings, conferences etc.
- Very good development opportunities
- Very central location
- Daily fresh fruits and free coffee
- Free public transport ticket
- Free choice of cell phone
- For international hires: Relocation package
Interested? Motivated? Dedicated? - We are looking forward to receiving your application!
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
According to local jurisdiction we would like to inform you that the minimum legal salary for that position is 45.948,-. We are planning for a substantial overpay according to experience and knowhow.
AIM Software GmbH
Invalidenstrasse 2/OG6, 1030 Vienna
Tel: +43-1-512 46 52